The 11 Mottos Of Kyokushin
- The Kyokushin Way begins with courtesy. Therefore, be properly and genuinely courteous at all times.
- Following the Kyokushin Way, is like scaling a cliff. You continue upwards without rest. It demands absolute and unfaltering devotion to the task at hand.
- Strive to seize the initiative in all things. All the time guarding against actions stemming from selfish animosity or thoughtlessness.
- Even for the Kyokushin practitioner, the place of money can not be ignored. Yet, one should be careful never to become attached to it.
- The Kyokushin Way is centered on posture. Strive to maintain correct posture at all times.
- The Kyokushin Way begins with one thousand days and is mastered after ten thousand days of training.
- In the Kyokushin, introspection begets wisdom. Always see contemplation on your actions as an opportunity to improve.
- The nature and purpose of Kyokushin is universal. All selfish desires should be roasted in the fires of hard training.
- The Kyokushin begins with a point and ends in a circle. Straight lines stem from this principal.
- The true essence of the Kyokushin Way can only be realized through experience. Knowing this, learn, never fear it's demands.
- Aways remember; in the Kyokushin Way, the rewards of a confident and grateful heart are true and abundant.
Dojo Will Be Closed
Monday, April 16, 2018
June 10, 2018
50th Anniversary Celebration
November 3, 2018
November 11, 2018
FALL TINY TOT CLASSES
3 & 4 year olds
10:00am - 10:30am
Where to Find Us:
Methuen Karate Association
70C Bonanno Ct
Methuen, MA 01844
Phone: (978) 683-4287