The 11 Mottos Of Kyokushin
- The Kyokushin Way begins with courtesy. Therefore, be properly and genuinely courteous at all times.
- Following the Kyokushin Way, is like scaling a cliff. You continue upwards without rest. It demands absolute and unfaltering devotion to the task at hand.
- Strive to seize the initiative in all things. All the time guarding against actions stemming from selfish animosity or thoughtlessness.
- Even for the Kyokushin practitioner, the place of money can not be ignored. Yet, one should be careful never to become attached to it.
- The Kyokushin Way is centered on posture. Strive to maintain correct posture at all times.
- The Kyokushin Way begins with one thousand days and is mastered after ten thousand days of training.
- In the Kyokushin, introspection begets wisdom. Always see contemplation on your actions as an opportunity to improve.
- The nature and purpose of Kyokushin is universal. All selfish desires should be roasted in the fires of hard training.
- The Kyokushin begins with a point and ends in a circle. Straight lines stem from this principal.
- The true essence of the Kyokushin Way can only be realized through experience. Knowing this, learn, never fear it's demands.
- Aways remember; in the Kyokushin Way, the rewards of a confident and grateful heart are true and abundant.